COMPLETE TUNE - $325
- Includes DETAILED TUNE + Full parts strip down, overhaul and setup
- Installation of any new parts purchased in-store
DETAILED TUNE - $145
- Includes ESSENTIAL TUNE + wheel truing + adjust preload of bearings where needed
ESSENTIAL TUNE - $85
- Includes SAFETY CHECK + gear and brake tune
SAFETY CHECK - $45
- Wipe/inspect frame, rims and parts, list of recommended services/parts, quote if needed
* Charge is waived if upgrading to other packages
** Storage Fee: Bikes in service need to be picked up within a week of work completion because of limited space, otherwise a storage fee of $5 per day will be applied. Bikes left over a month will be donated or recycled.
LIMITED LIFETIME SERVICE
Limited Lifetime service is provided to bikes purchased from Kinetik Cycles .
This service is comprised of the ESSENTIAL TUNE for the life of the bicycle to the original owner; between the dates Sep1st- March 31st.
We added this date stipulation to encourage customers to bring their bikes in for free service during our non-peak months.
Should a bike need any service/ parts beyond what the Essential Tune offers; this will be at cost to the customer (customer will be consulted first).
In the case that a more comprehensive service package is requested/ required the value of the Essential tune will be discounted from the price.