TUNE UP - $165
- Wipe/inspect frame, rims and parts.
- Gear and brake tune + wheel truing + adjust preload of bearings where needed
- List of recommended services/parts, quote if needed
* Discounted to $105 if wheel true and bearing adjust is not needed
* Discounted to $55 for assessment only and no work is done because of frame damage
A LA CARTE SERVICES - Shop rate - $100/hr
Following prices are estimates.
- Tube/Tire install - $25 (extra charges will apply for brake/shifting adjustment)
- Chain install - $25
- Gear adjust - $25
- Shift cable/housing install - $35-45
- Brake adjust - $25
- Brake pads install - $25
- Brake bleed - $35-50 (Shimano and SRAM brakes only)
- Headset install - $35
- Wheel true - $35-55
- Tubeless setup - $45-50 *includes parts per wheel
- Wheel build - $90 *$105 from old wheel
- Spoke install/true - $34-55
- Full suspension pivot bearing replacement - $225 and up
- Dirty bike clean $35
- 50hr shock air can service - $60
- Drivetrain clean in our parts washer -$60-80
- 50hr fork lowers service - $80
- 100hr fork/shock full service send-out - $150-250
** Storage Fee: Bikes in service need to be picked up within a week of work completion because of limited space, otherwise a storage fee of $5 per day will be applied. Bikes left over a month will be donated or recycled.
*** We do not accept department store bikes for repairs except for tube/tire replacement.
1 Year Goodwill SERVICE
This service is provided to bikes purchased from Kinetik Cycles and is comprised of the NEW BIKE TUNE for 1 year from the date of purchase to the original owner.
Should a bike need any service/ parts beyond what the New Bike Tune offers; this will be at cost to the customer (customer will be consulted first).
In the case that a more comprehensive service package is requested/required the value of the New Bike Tune will be discounted from the price.